Saturday, February 16, 2008

Lecture : " Dinner With Darwin or How I Learned Everything I Needed to Know About Methodist" Dr. Rees Kassen


The first day, after I saw the lecture of Dr Kassen, I have to say that I found it really not interesting. Maybe because he talked so fast so that it was quiet impossible (for me) to understand his explanation.

But I have to mention that even thought I met this problem his presentation was well organized: (i) an historic part, (ii) the explanation of his discoveries (iii) a smart conclusion.

Well, after having taken a look in his web site and in a couple of articles that treat about him and his research, I have actually thought that his discovery is amazing.

For more information about "Pseudomonas Fluorescens" check this web site: http://www.science.uottawa.ca/~rkass574/

No comments: