Sunday, February 10, 2008

The Novel Project - Point of View


Concerning the Novel Project process I would say that its first part which is the part of discussion in groups, was interesting (level 3) because it allows each others to express themselves about what they've read and what they think about the various chapters. I was impressed by the different manners in which we explain the meaning of all the different details: It was different but so similar...


The presentation part was less interesting (level 7), maybe because of the complexity to explain the basic and important information to every body.

I have to say that this project provides me more confident about my reading. Unknown words do not afraid me anymore thanks to Cross bones (lol). Well, I think that when I will have more free times (because now it is an impossible mission) I will definitely read an interesting English novel.

1 comment:

303236257 said...

cross bone acctully is a book not worth me to read it, after I finish it, I think kaith is really want to sell her book instead of make a interesting content for reader. dong